- Experience in a diverse range of sectors including higher education, financial services, membership organisations, not-for-profit bodies and the State Government
- Held senior management and marketing roles at the RAC, Chamber of Commerce and Industry and Murdoch University
- Managed the rebranding of Murdoch University which resulted in the highly successful ‘Discoverers welcome’ brand positioning
- Won significant industry recognition including ‘Best Rebranding in WA’ in the 2009 WA Business News brand survey, the ‘Brand Revitalisation’ award and the ‘Education Marketing’ award at the Australian Marketing Institute awards in 2008 and 2009 respectively.
- Finalist in the ‘Radio’ category at the Cannes Lions Festival, France, in 2009
- Holds a Master of Professional Marketing, Diploma of Education and Bachelor of Education
- Member of the Australian Marketing Institute (AFAMI, CPM)
- Committee member of Global Illumination, a group of professional women who raise research funds for the National Breast Cancer Foundation – the 2012 event raised $90,000!